Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
The Nun 1/6 Figure by QMx
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Warner Bros. "The Conjuring Universe" springs from the terrifying true stories of the demonologists Lorraine and Ed Warren. In The Conjuring they faced the malevolent spirit of a murdered witch, and in The Conjuring 2 Lorraine has a horrifying vision of a demon, Valak, that takes the form of a nun. Now in the movie prequel The Nun, that demon stalks the holy sisters of a convent in Romania - it's an ancient site that holds a dark secret -- and a portal to Hell.
At 30 cm tall this collectible figure has over 36 points of articulation and features two different heads - one with her scary "I'm going to get you" stare and another head in "attack" mode with her wide-open mouth revealing terrifying fangs.
Her nun's habit and veil are authentically reproduced as seen in the movies and she wears a silver cross. Also included are multiple hands for your choice of horrifying poses. She comes with Ed Warren's haunting portrait of her from The Conjuring 2 and a round logo base.
The QMx Westley 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body. More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses.
- Two Realistic Portraits. Lovingly rendered by QMx's team of top sculptors, the heads have an exacting likeness of Cary Elwes as both the romantic Westley and as the heroic Dread Pirate Roberts (mask and head scarf are not removable). Each head sculpt is hand-painted.
- Black Pirate Costume. Includes a puffy pirate shirt and black pants – both painstakingly crafted replicas of the movie outfit.
- Sword belt. A leather-like sword belt with electroplated buckles and a sword hanger for Westley’s weapon.
- Pirate Boots. For firm footing when wrestling giants.
- Pirate sword and scabbard. An electroplated sword, which can be wielded in either the left or right hand (critical for those who have studied their Agrippa), fits nicely in its scabbard.
- Wine goblet. Never go in with a Sicilian… without the proper wine cup.
- Hands: Seven gloved hands and two bare hands are included for assorted swashbuckling activities.
- Display Base: A round display base featuring the Princess Bride logo. It will hold up the figure (even when mostly dead).